Saturday, September 28, 2019

here's your sign

okay so... last night i did the spell/prayer with offerings thing.

I mentioned the whole non abusive high emotional intelligence thing to her, explained the trauma and needing someone who would be patient and helpful, ect.

I mentioned family oriented, wanting to have a family and someone who was nuturing.

I of coarse explained how i wanted someone compatible with me, my needs, and lifestyle... being able to do things together and encourage eachother.

I mentioned wanting someone whos spiritual path was similar to my own, someone that could help me grow and encourage me spiritually because its a missing piece from every serious relationship i ever had.

and I mentioned wanting a relationship that was focused on growth, both individually and together, and in it for the long term.

I ended it by asking for a clear sign that heard my prayer and was willing to help. I told her it didn't have to happen right away but that when she was ready to help me, I would appreciate it because i'm such a loving person and i need to love others and be loved.

After the spell I walked home... and on the walk home... my necklaces went missing. They fell out of my purse. I walked the entire greenway looking for them and couldn't find them anywhere... I got the distinct feeling that i should trust in what happened and come back in the morning.

I was very disgruntled. But i laughed saying how insane it would be if i met someone in the morning while looking for them.

...
...
...
well.

here's your sign.

I was chatting with my platonic life partner Lauren and starting my search on the greenway this morning. Saw a girl coming out of the greenway and stoppped to ask if she had seen any necklaces on her walk AND SHE DID.

Not only did she tell me the general area that she had seen them, but she actually helped me look and is ultimatley the one that found them a second time and gave them to me herself. I was in such a state of shock that All i could manage to say was thank you and we exchanged names.

now i'm no so delisional to think that this girl, whos name was August, is the next person i'm meant to fall in love with... but she acted as the messenger that Oshun heard my prayer and was willing to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment