Monday, September 2, 2019

What even...



I talk to jimmie about us today.

About how other people have viewed us and say we act like we’re back together;
I tell him how jessy gave me guy advice and told me that with Jimmie saying “I love you” it meant we would be fine...
I mention how our past/current? Relationship was pretty much the best one I had ever had...
we kind of joked about the offers I’ve gotten from people, and he joked about getting a “hoe” so that I would leave him for good to be with someone richer. (But that meant he knows for sure if another girl were to enter into the situation I would be gone gone.)
I indicate that I don’t really know how to refer to what we are ... and he makes a comment.

A. super. Frustrating. Comment.

“I mean we pretty much are still dating, just not exclusively” and then he adds “and I’m too lazy to go out and do anything...” and jokes about how I’m easily obtainable.
This statement is frustrating in many levels.

- I know the last part of his statement was a joke... but it bothered me. He has on more than one occasion told me that he doesn’t hang out with me just for the sex. In fact he’s made it clear he didn’t want sex several times we’ve hung out. But I can’t help but think how his statement would be different if I wasn’t sleeping with him at all.
-and  if he isn’t  looking or interested in dating other people... and I’m not looking to or interested in dating other people... WHY AREN'T WE EXCLUSIVE? It’s not like i live with him anymore. He has all the space he could want. He has total Vito power to invites to hang out.

I swear I never thought I would relate to the “I know there are other fish in the sea but I want that goofy salmon with the fear of commitment” meme so much.

But he’s right. We aren’t exclusive. Maybe I should start taking people up on their offers...

Dillin lives just around the corner. Dillon lives an hour or so away but he’s pagan and we can talk witchy things when we hang out. John’s been wanting to hang out again too.

Just because they all are different from him doesn’t mean they’re bad. Dillin has already proven he’s respectful of boundaries, so I know if I need to back out or stop it would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment