Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Non-Profit Job dreams

I am so happy I could cry.

The more I read into sustainability in business, not just tourism and hospitality, the more I realize I made the right choice. This aligns so well with who I am as a person; it's all about helping others and trying to make the world a better place. 

Sustainability goals are really all about helping the environment and the community, not just in one location but around the world. 

I feel like I want to be an event planner for a nonprofit more so than a hotel or resort. Might have to start out working with a hotel or resort or some other event planning firm, but I would want to eventually work for an environmental nonprofit. 
^ list of environment non profits that would be awesome to work with. 

some others:


https://www.sustainabilitydegrees.com/blog/most-influential-sustainability-ngos/

http://www.eco-usa.net/orgs/nc.shtml


I have to look through these with a fine tooth comb because one had a New Economy Energy Coordinator job that was legit a CSR and Event Planner job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment