Wednesday, January 8, 2020

solar plexus

So aparently My solar plexus/belly chakra  is so closed it might as well be a brick just sitting there. 

The solar plexus involves will power, autonomy, responsibility, balanced self-discipline, your confidence and self-esteem but also your spontaneity, sense of humor and playfulness.

And considering how I have felt about myself over the past several months? Yeah. Oh Yeah.

Symptoms of energy defiency include:

  • Insecurity, anxiety and fear
  • Low body weight and poor appetite
  • Lack of confidence and poor self-image
  • Inability to focus and lack of organization
  • troubles with memory. - YA WANNA REPEAT THAT ONE?!
  • Stomach ulcers, indigestion, diabetes, eating disorders and other illnesses tied to the digestive system can also be symptoms of an unbalanced solar plexus chakra.
  • citrine
  • amber
  • sunstone
  • yellow jasper
  • golden tiger eye
  • yellow jade
  • golden calcite
  • yellow topaz

  • squash
  • sweet potatoes
  • pumpkins
  • lentils
  • yellow and orange peppers
  • lemons
  • corn
  • yellow pears
  • golden apples
  • brown rice
  • oats
  • spelt

Affirmations are a simple, useful tool that can open up your solar plexus chakra. These can be said at a certain time every day, or at various times throughout the day. Many people write them down and put them in noticeable places to remind themselves. Starting the day with affirmations can put you in the right frame of mind without having to spend a lot of time on meditation exercises.
Since the solar plexus chakra is closely tied with strength and a healthy sense of self, affirmations that focus on self-acceptance and boundaries are most useful. Some sample affirmations include:
  •  love and accept myself.
  • I respect and honor myself.
  • I can achieve anything I desire.
  • I believe in myself.
  • I deserve to be loved and respected by those around me
  • I am the embodiment of inner peace and confidence.”
  • “I have high self-esteem and feel better about myself every day.”
  • “We don’t need to be in control of everything in our lives.”
  • “I’m powerful, and I am comfortable with that power.”
  • “I feel motivated to pursue my purpose.”
  • “I release myself from negative past experiences.”
  • “I’m ambitious, capable, and ready to fulfill my purpose.”
  • “I know I am worthy, good and capable.”
  • “I forgive myself for past mistakes, and I learn from them.”
  • “The only thing I need to control is how I respond to situation


Essential oils are an easy, subtle way to open your solar plexus chakra. They can be worn as perfume if diluted properly, or used in oil diffusers. A few drops in a hot bath can provide a relaxing location for meditation.
  • chamomile
  • lemon - ehhh
  • ginger
  • black pepper
  • cinnamon - grooosssssss
  • clove - i can do this one. 
  • I found one source that says mint!! Can do!
  • Bergamot


**Maybe if I do teas? I can easily do Ginger or Bergamot (Earl Grey - which would explain why its my go to comfort tea)
Meditation with envisioning a sunflower over the solar  plexus  or simply being outside in the sun will help. (I wonder if its tied to vitamin D deficiency too?)

so how does one open the solar plexus? 

The chakras are each tied to certain stones, and bringing those stones into your life can help heal them. Chakra healing stones can be worn as jewelry, held during meditation or carried in a pocket. Some people place them on their work desk or under their pillows at night.
The solar plexus chakra is associated with the color yellow, and with yellow gemstones. These include:
Certain foods can be used to heal the solar plexus chakra. Adding these to your diet or increasing the amount you eat can help activate your chakra. The following foods are associated with Manipura:
    The essential oils associated with Manipura are generally warm and a bit spicy. They include:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment