Monday, January 20, 2020

updates

OKAY! so some new updates....

- I adopted a new cat, he looks just like smokey only hes bigger and has a more round face (smokey's is narrow). I have named him Sebastion (Se- BAST-ion) as a living alter to Bast. i plan to take him to the vet soon to make sure he isn't hipped, how old he is, and see if hes healthy. Smokey is greatly displeased but should adjust soon. 

- I may not be living with Aaron in July.... If that happens I will move in with Dalton, who should have his own place by then. The fact that after 3 months he wants me to live with him... is ... an odd sensation. I wanted to take things really really slow with him after how much I devoted myself to jimmie.. be on the safe side. Life has other plans... however while i WANTED jimmie to be the one... I have an almost intuitive feeling Dalton might... ya know. Be the one. The man told me he already knows how hes going to propose to me. He def thinks I'm the one for him. 

- I changed Majors. Again. the MBA program was too power and money hungry. It made me sick and I hated the classes I was taking. I'm now getting a Masters of Science in Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality... and i LOVE it. it feels better and the way the classes are designed I should actually have no problem getting out of academic probation. Oh! and the kicker? By changing my major I will actualy be graduating sooner. by like a year. 

so. once again life is straightening out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment