Friday, January 10, 2020

out of it

Long story made short:

My friend Ariel watched her best friend kill himself with a shotgun in her bedroom. Everything his blood touched is going to be burned and destroyed. She's essentially homeless now.

So my mom offers to take her in, no time limit, until she's able to save up and get back on her feet. This is kind of big considering Ariel has a very active husky dog... and the cats are terrified of it. He's not going to hurt the cats... but if he chases them, which he has already done, he could give them heart failure from fear. However she doesn't want him locked in that tiny room all the time. Apparently last night she was talking to cara and, alongside talking down to her and interrupting her, insinuated that it was caras job to take care of the dog when ariel isnt there. 

Which should be never considering She doesn't start work until february, so if she goes somewhere, Romeo should go too. But now there is tension and cara is very upset. my mom and cara agreed to wait a week to see if Ariel calms down, but if she doesn't then they aren't going to keep her. 

Logically I know its not my fault if this doesn't work out... but i feel like it is. I feel responsible and now i'm super stressed because i feel like i need to find her another place... and i've been just off since we went  back to her house and i saw into the room...

There is still brain matter on the walls. The splatter on the ceiling is what got me more though. 

So i'm super stressed and out of it today. 
I feel like i've taken lorazepam and my brain is functioning at 5%

No comments:

Post a Comment