Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Prayer for 2020

*** Burn candles, anoint figures, light faerie incense, and have white zen and a snack ready****




I send this prayer to the ones above and below
May they hear my voice and know my heart
releasing the fear and sorrow,
and help me to move forward with this new start. 

Demeter, mother of prosperity and harvest
you who makes the world seem whole, 
your grace and love steady me when i'm groundless,
I pray to you now, steady my soul. 

Queen Mab, Magic and Power surrounds you
Remind me of the olden ways, 
For faerie power lies within me too,
lessons in the form of dreams in day. 

Brigid, Quiet guardian of strength and steel,
You guide me through ways unknown,
teach me how to live and heal
help my spirit and power grow. 

Aine, goddess of healing, strength, and love
take this heart of mine, hurt and scared
Be the voice that assures me now
I am safe and loved, even when it seems no one is there. 

Cernunnos, father wild and free,
I feel i need your help the most, 
while my wildness is locked away inside of  me,
I walk through life little more than a ghost. 

Bast, my silent but watchful friend,
I have not forgotten you. 
My love for you knows no end, 
and I pray I have your guidance too. 

Thoth, bird of the word,
I ask your help for projects and school,
May my focus and inspiration be spurred,
Wise man, please help me not to play the fool. 

I call out to my fae and spirit friends, 
though I have little to give
I ask for your patience and love,
I'm still learning how to live. 

I burn this offering, I give food and wine
In your name and to share the energy,
I know the faults in life are mine,
but i appreciate your help. Blessed be. 

***drink wine and eat snack****

No comments:

Post a Comment