Thursday, January 2, 2020

weed

And while brooks is arrogant he is right.

I don't like weed. 

I have never had a good experience with it, DESPITE going into it with an open mind multiple time (which is where he is fucking wrong and shouldn't assume shit). 

I tried marijuana multiple times before I ever met him. I tried it with him. I tried it with others. Good people with good atmospheres.  I was in a good mood.  Each time I thought "maybe this time it will be different" and hopefully give it a try.... then its not. 

boring. 

The one time I didn't get angry I just closed my eyes because i was watching pretty patterns on my eyelids. So bored i went to sleep. 

Weed pro:
- it has good medicinal properties. 

Weed Cons:
- It stinks. so fucking bad. before and after you burn it... even "good" shit. bad shit smells worse. 
- It taste god awful. even second hand (via kissing).
- it has a weak or unpleasant high 
- It makes most people either incredibly boring or obnoxious. (there is maybe two people i've met that it didn't affect their behavior at all)
- easy way to get ripped off or cheated out of your money... because who are you going to go to? the cops?

Other than the medical properties of it I see nothing good about it. 
Its fucking disgusting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment