Friday, May 29, 2020

Brigid tattoo + phoenix tattoo = awesome idea

Tattoo Idea...

Okay so I want to get a brigid tattoo... and I have always wanted a phoenix tattoo (I strong identfy with them because of my bipolar)

there is a particular song that SCREAMS Brigid to me. Torches by X Ambassadors. 

" There's a fire inside you... be the light that guides you" 
I am in love with that line in particular. 
but...I also really like the main chorus line 

"Even in the darkness, carry your torches"

So i'm torn on which would be better.

I want to get it in script along with a watercolor tattoo.... 
i'm thinking of a watercolor multicolor phoenix, something like these...


but making sure its still has some kind of flame to it, not just feather. 
Maybe a black outline with those colors coming off of it., but having the colors bleeding out of the lines like flames?
but I also like the actual outline of this one too

I think I would want the second one... but with the feathers trailing out as flames the way the tail does in the first. I also prefer the more stork-like head of the first one compared to the really round head shape of the second. 

I know I want red, yellow, orange, blue and maybe purple flames?

No comments:

Post a Comment