Monday, May 4, 2020

Grateful


I am grateful for the lovely weekend I got to spend with the man I love in nature
I am grateful for our talk about intimacy in the kitchen
I am grateful I have such a playful partner
I am grateful for the lovely weather
I am grateful that the wasps who are starting to return have left me alone thus far.
I am grateful that my cats are healthy
I am grateful that Humu is warming up to me some more
I am grateful that I am healthy (more or less). 
I am grateful that my clothes still fit me 
I am grateful that I have clothes. 
I am grateful that I have food. 
I am grateful that I have friends who are helping me (seen and unseen)
I am grateful for the taste of honeysuckle, something I haven't tasted in a long long time. 
I am grateful for Josh's mom and her generosity. 
I am grateful that she is letting me pay her back in increments. 
I am grateful that I have been lucky enough to bolster my savings account so that these financial hardships have not devastated me. 
I am grateful that all that has happened has been teaching me... that humility and compassion are once again recurring and that I will be more aware moving forward of my actions and mentality. 
I am grateful that I can appreciate my blessings and know that even in darkness there is a lesson and blessing in it too. 
I am grateful that I have a roof over my head, I have a loving partner, I have caring gods, and I am living a blessed life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment