Wednesday, May 20, 2020

gratitude list

I can feel myself becoming more and more negative so i am once again going to make a list of things I am grateful for.

I am grateful that i have a job with people that i like and get along with. 
I am grateful to have a roof over my head and a comfortable bed to sleep in. 
i am grateful for a partner that clearly loves me. 
i am grateful to have friends and acquaintances that are open to growing closer/getting to know each other better. 
I am grateful to have truly supportive friends in my corner. 
I am grateful that neither dalton or i have gotten sick. 
I am grateful that i have enough in savings to pay for another month at the old apartment. 
I am grateful that i finally set up the alters in my room properly and the energy is better. 
I am grateful that life has hit a balanced and steady beat for a time. 
I am grateful that the only thing wrong with my car at present is a faulty sensor. 
I am grateful for the big windows at work that let me look out at the sky, trees, and weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment