Thursday, May 7, 2020

Full moon in scorpio

Okay so full moon in Scorpio might explain why I am craving passion and excitement instead of peaceful and cozy. But it's also a time to purge and let go of stuff to move forward

Doing a full moon manifestation spell of release and manifestation. 

I know the new moon is for manifestation but I like to balance out whenever I purge and put what I hope will replace what has been let go of. 

What I want to release:
1) I want to release and let go of my tendency to put my own desires before others
2) I want to release and let go of my insecurities
3) i want to let go of impatience
4) i want to let go of frustration at things I cannot control 
5) I want to purge my perception of taking things for granted
6) I want to release the sense of complacency and staticness in my relationship
7) i release any grudges i may be holding against myself and others.

what I want to replace those with:

1) I want to manifest generosity and the resources to be able to be generous. 
2) I want to manifest a strength and confidence to go after what I want. 
3) I want to manifest open communication without fear or judgement.
4) I want to manifest a nurturing and patient mindset. 
5) I want to manifest a sense of gratitude and appreciation for what I have and what I am given.
6) I want to manifest passion, spiritual connection, and satisfying sex in my relationship.
7) I manifest forgiveness towards myself and others.

I'll wear some patchouli oil to boost scorpio energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment