Tuesday, May 26, 2020

content

Nothing to report other than I am quite content with life right now.
Things with Viking Boy are great and comfortable.
Lexi and I have been talking more <3
As things open back up I hope to hang out with friends soon (i'm thinking at our pool on the weekends.... and then once things have been open for a while, I night out and a sleepover)

I'm excited to Meet hailey. I'm excited to see Lauren and Nick again <3 

I found out Chandler lives like 5 minutes from me, so I should hopefully have a permanent pool buddy for the summer. 

I'm not overly confident or pleased with my body but I am accepting it.  I am reinspired for when gyms open back up. Diet is a harder hurdle to tackle... but i am trying to trade chips and salsa in for carrots and ranch. Trading M&M's for blueberries. I need to work on portion sizes again. 


but when it comes to my life right now there is nothing that is making me so miserable that i feel like i NEED to change anything. I. am happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment