Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Progress

I ate salad almost every other day for a week, cut out half my sugar intake, watched my portion size when eating... and lost 2 pounds. all it took was 3 bad days and i gained 4pounds back.

i hate this diet thing. 

I really need to start doing the wii fit now that we have it set up. the wii fit plus part even has special workouts to target certain areas and are only like 30 minutes long i think. 


I was doing so well and then slipped back into laziness and comfort eating :/ 

but what is it they say? Progress isn't always a straight line? 

I'll refill my salad bowl today, maybe eat a pear with lunch instead of a potato. 
I'm taking my whole hour lunches now so i can probably squeeze in a wii fit workout if i eat fast. 

I havn't done any self care in over a week either. 

So tonight. 

On lunch break eat and do the wii fit instead of watch tv. 
Big reading I keep putting off, while wearing a face mask. 
Therapy at 7. 
Go for a walk after therapy and card readings (if dalton won't go with, walk the campus rec instead of greenway). 

No comments:

Post a Comment