Friday, May 29, 2020

Talk with Brigid

Okay reflecting on the reading..


1. Brigid and I are on the same page
2. Don't focus on the material world and money - i'm going to be okay - maybe take a vacation or a get-away... might lead to an opportunity/sign. Also don't resign myself to needing a structured belief system and needing a teacher... listen to the messages I will be receiving through dreams. 
3. I'm going to be called towards the environment soon. Either a job opportunity or volunteer or something like that. 


thoughts... a job in environmentalism would not be the most financially stable job... but. I don't need to worry about the money so much.... so environmental jobs are back on my radar moving forward. Also need to start paying more attention to my dreams moving forward. 

I got a lot of confirmation about shaking other's views and practices and staying true to my own. It's reassuring. Also I need to move forward with this new/returned to old mindset without fear or hesitation. No problemo~

****also Brigid reminded me that there is always a time and place for everything. Time to speak my mind and a time to hold my tongue. Some fights are worth it and some are not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment