Friday, May 22, 2020

Retrograde

There are a whole lot of planets going into retrograde and it’s mostly in areas of spiritual and religious growth, ambitions and goals, and relationships.

It really is amazing how everything is connected.

One acid trip later, hours of conversation and with lots of  Introspection...

I feel like I have both changed how I see my relationship with my gods and have just gone back to how I first started with them.

Just existing and loving one another.

No need to prove anything or chase anything.

We exist. I can go to them for help and they may deem to help.
We exist. That’s it.


I have once again taken on my agnostic pagan peace.

They can reach out as they see fit and I will call when i need help.

At peace.

I am starting to view all things in life with the same simple and open mind as I have towards my faith. Moving forward I am glad to have experienced this message from the gods. The cosmos. The universe. Whichever works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment