Saturday, September 3, 2016

Breathe and back off

Okay so I need to breathe and back off. My crush level is too high for knowing her for so short a time. 

The last few times I've tried to invite her out she has been busy.... My paranoia is kicking in.

So, I need to breathe, calm down, and back off. I shouldn't be the one perusing her, it should be other way around - that's how it started out anyway. She was asking me to hang out.... So I'll leave the ball in her court. 

If she wants to hang out then she will ask. I need to have a day of self control - no snapping, texting, or social media stalking to/of her. 

Tomorrow I will do nothing in that regards - get myself some distance. 

I was so excited to hang out with her tonight, but her maybe turned into a no, and now I'm disappointed. 

Breathe and step back. 

Thad what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment