Sunday, September 18, 2016

Shocked

Nothing like shock to put you out of your head into reality. 

Carson is dead.

What.

How to process this....

He was my first friend I maid when I started at foodlion. He left after a year of me starting. But I considered him my only friend for about 6 months.


He's gone.

Death is but a passage - he's simply moving on. I know that.
But I can't stop the tears.
The anger.
The sadness.
The guilt... I hadn't talked to him in months... 

What kind of friend am I?

Now he's gone.

I'm so sorry Carson... Reduced to "23 year old man found dead in car off I-440 in Raleigh".... 

That's all they said. 

No details.

No word on any kind of service.

Gerald must be heartbroken - you guys still being together gave me hope.

Death parted you before you could even make the vows.

Goodbye Carson.

No comments:

Post a Comment