Sunday, September 25, 2016

Expectations

Yes i'm making a post about it because that comment really pissed me off.

everyone has standards.

that is NOT A BAD THING.

i refuse to date someone who is prejudice against race or religion. that is a standard.
I refuse to date someone who will pressure me about sex. that should be a fucking given right there.
I have to be attracted to them. They don't have to be a fucking model, but i do need a level of attraction. thats not vain, its honest. we all must have a level of attraction to who we date.
They have to be okay with me having cats. cats are sacred to me and i will not budge on this.


4 things.
none of them are unreasonable. at all.
so don't fucking tell me to lower my expectations when half of my expectations are simple: don't be an asshole.

i don't really have expectations.

this comment really just makes me so fucking angry. like... fuck you. why do you think its okay to say that i need to lower my expectations when i literally DON'T FUCKING HAVE MANY. 4. if you combine the first 2 about not being an asshole, then 3.

4 things. oh my god i'm such a  snob.

fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment