Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I FOUND ANOTHER FAERIE

"Do you know that you are a faerie?" these words echoed in my ears, freezing my body mid-step and preventing further movement. Did i really just hear those words? I look up at the tall graceful young woman in front of me, who was making her way out of the door. Quickly recovering and hustling after her i try to spit out the one thought screaming in my mind.

"h-h-HOW do you know that!!?" i say as i catch up to her, my eyes probably about the size of dinner plates. No one but my closer intercircle of friends knew that i believe that i am a faerie reincarnated as a human. there was no possible way for a stranger who i had never talked to, to know that. Her answer was one, i had never thought i would hear in my entire life.

"I am one too." She smiled big and we made promises to get each other's contact info the next time we had class. Then like that, she was gone.

another faerie.
i found another faerie.

of course i had read and knew i wasn't the only fae-kin in the world, but i have never actually met one. spoken to one.

and there had been another one sitting across the room from me.


She believed in reincarnation.
She knew about spirit circles/spirit groups.

She claimed to be a faerie.
and knew that i was one as well, without ever having met/spoken to me.


holy shit guys.
i found another faerie.
i'm not alone.

holy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment