Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tomorrow

Tomorrow after classes I want to have a time of reflection.

Death is still something I fail to grasp. I find the fact of its permanence hard to wrap my mind around. After all, the Buddha taught that nothing is permanent and everything changes - death is just a process of change. 

I will meditate tomorrow and then reflect. 
Possibly I'll use my pendulum or cards and talk with SG. 

I need to look at my life and find my imbalances, correct them, and actually live my life while I have it.

I honestly don't want to go to classes tomorrow. 

But I failed my Spanish test, and I've never failed one before, as badly as I did.

So I need to meet up with my professor and go over it.

....

I don't want to go to sleep. But I want to sleep forever. I want to get rid of this heaviness in my body, I want to distract myself with something that will make me happy.

But I have morning classes. So I'll sleep.
I don't want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment