Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tarot reading about me an my crush

What is my relationship with *crish's name*
--------------
Card that jumped out: 3 of swords - heartache
---------------

Me - emperor reversed - obstruction, ineffective? 

Her - the sun- enlightenment, contentment

My above - wheel of fortune reversed - impass, resistance, denial

Her left- 7 of cups - overwhelming options (oh fuck, does that mean she is into someone else?) 

My below - the moon - transformation, cycles, spiritual awakening (I feel I am at a spiritual turning point at the moment a accurate) 

Her right - 2 of cups reversed- misunderstanding 

Journey 
1. Knight of wands reversed - arrogance, discord, fear of commitment

2. Page of cups reversed - detachment, withdrawal 

3. Justice reversed - severity, inconsistency 

4. 9 of swords reversed - self sabotage 

---------------
What is against us?
1. 8 of pentacles - efficiency, recognition 

2. The devil - illusion, force, 

3. 4 of wands reversed - setbacks

What can I do to improve the situation?
1. 3 of wands reversed - overconfidence, preoccupation, rejection... (Maybe I should reject the other girl in talking to? Or should I just admit I've been rejected by my crush...)

2. Ace of pentacle - prosperity, contentment, new ventures

3. The devil reversed - release, freedom, liberation through self awareness.

----------------

What?

I have a sneaking suspicion of something but I'm not sure.... I need comparisons!





No comments:

Post a Comment