Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Morning meditation

My body was headed toward a panic attack this morning. No cause. My chest was tight and I could barley breathe.... So I meditated.


My body became a tree. My soul floated above my branches and swam in the stars. The day was just before dawn, the sky dark and the stars bright... Hints of purple and orange just at the barriers of the sky. Everything was soft, cool, and the air was light. Then I came down and melted into the earth, becoming one with its warm and cool energy. 

When I awake I barley recognize my body and still feel as if I am floating. 

Now as I am returned to my human form the world is becomibg real again, I feel the anxiety stir.... But I just remember the floating peace.

How my spirit twisted and turned, free of any physical form, totally free in the inky purple sky, surrounded by glittering stars.

I feel high, or at least how I imagine others feel when high.

No comments:

Post a Comment