Tuesday, September 6, 2016

fitness ritual

so i think i might actually develop a fitness ritual.

I'll start with a 10-20 minute workout on cardio machines... then do a mile. Our track is small so it will take 7 laps to make the mile, i run one, walk one. Hopefully when i get my time down (it took me about 12-15 minutes today - i forgot to time myself) i will move it up to two miles.

I want to work on my cardio and endurance. Maybe if i get good, i will walk a lap, run 5, and walk the last one to cool down and that will be my new ritual. i have a long way to go to get to that point, but the point i i'm going to try.

Granted, this is my second time doing the mile, but last time i couldn't run a lap in its entirity. Today i did.

Last time i had a very painful heart palpitation. today it was less painful.

who knows.... maybe this will stop them completely.

But... I need to get in better shape.



I just need to remember to stretch before and after... i forgot to do that today.

But hey... its a start.

**** i plan to do this every tuesday/thursday.

apparently as a beginner i should be working out 20-30 minutes 3-5 times a week..... i will be doing it 30-40 minutes twice a week. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment