Tuesday, December 24, 2019

12/16 Sometimes things just work out

I'm trying to ease up on the fear....
I was talking to my mom and my friend Matthew and they both pretty much said the same thing. 

my mom said that she has known a couple where the guy fell for and knew the girl was the one for him as soon as he met her. She couldn't give him the time of day for YEARS. They've been married for like... 20 years now. 

"theres no right or wrong timing". this made me feel a bit better, because while i feel like VB is sincere the fact that he met me TWICE and knew he wanted me to be his person blew my mind and didn't seem possible. mom says it is. 

Matthew was listening to a list of my fears and why i'm scared and looked me dead in the face ans "sometimes things just work out... you should let it".

So i am going to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment