Thursday, December 12, 2019

disconnected

I think what bothers me the most about my relationship with Viking Boy is that i feel disconnected.

He's attached (i'm attached to him, too), she sees a future with me already, wants me to meet his kids, and... while he is very sexually attracted to me there's already been one time where he wanted to sleep with me just to be close to me...

I haven't felt that yet. sex with him is just like sex with anyone.... there's no emotion involved and i don't know how to put them there. There was so much emotion when i slept with jimmie... even from the first time all the way to the last... while sex with VB is fun, it almost seems stale.

He hasn't done anything wrong... its me. I don't have the emotional investment that he does, which he says doesn't bother him, but it bothers me. I feel disconnected from him. I love being around him, I like having sex with him, I even think that i do love him... but i'm disconnected. Being disconnected changes everything and i don't know how to fix it.

I miss feeling connected to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment