Thursday, December 12, 2019

grief and love


"grief is just love with nowhere to go"

This is the most accurate statement I have ever heard.
As soon as she passed all I wanted to do was hold her... she was so small. She weighed nothing. All my love came rushing out of my eyes as tears and out of my mouth as screams. As soon as she was removed from my arms I wanted to hold her again. When we buried her I had to fight the urge to dig her back up with my hands so that I could hold her again.

I lost one of my babies and I just wanted to hold her again.

Last night she came to me in my dreams, twice. Both dreams unrelated, she came out of nowhere... once in a random bathroom, she just walked in and jumped on the counter and loved me.. she was happy and healthy; she let me hold her. The second time I was busting a hospital for doing black market shit with booth and bones (from bones) and I pulled in my favorite nurse to a side room, where we talked... and sweetpea hopped on the bed, curled up in my lap, and again, let me hold her. That time she practically jumped in my arms.

I woke up with relief.
I got to show her how much I loved her one more time.



https://www.petmd.com/dog/behavior/5-tips-help-pets-deal-grief
https://www.helpguide.org/articles/grief/coping-with-losing-a-pet.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment