Thursday, December 12, 2019

slow down

So i need to have another convo with VB... he is so much farther ahead than me in terms of emotions and investment.

He says he doesn't mind, that he can tell i love him even without me saying it. He's so sure that I am the one for him that he's willing to be patient and let me go at my own pace.... however his use of the word "forever" on multiple occasions scares me. It sets of warning bells in my head, makes me feel cornered and like i'm being trapped. Makes me think of Maude/Mary and of Lauren, who lulled me into a false sense of security.... he may not be intending for it to sound or feel manipulative but since thats all i know thats how it feels.

No one likes to hear that something they say scares their partner but it needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment