Thursday, December 12, 2019

what if?

what if i replace all the negative "what ifs" with positives?
what if it helps?

what if VB is sincere about how patient he is and he isn't giving me lip service?
what it he doesn't have a major personality flaw that is detrimental to my safety?
what if he really did just have a sense of "knowing" and believes that i am the one for him?
what if his wanting "forever" isn't possessive, just hopeful?
what if he doesn't pull a 180 and leave me blind sighted?
what if he stays open minded about life?
what if i do actually start to feel a connection?
what if he doesn't hurt me?
what if he stays this light heart-ted and adoring?
what if he is really that sweet, not manipulative?
what if he doesn't randomly decide he doesn't want me anymore?
what if he doesn't get tired of me?
what if he doesn't think i'm draining and a problem?
what if he thinks i am enough?
what if i really fall in love?
what if he doesn't hurt me?


what....if he doesn't hurt me?

No comments:

Post a Comment