Sunday, March 2, 2014

great day!

so...

went to hang out with a girl :3

named Mary.

wow.
just.......wow.

she is so much fun!
AAAAND she is kind of nerdy like me :3 interested in Harry potter and she likes Dr. Who which i have been meaning to watch.

She showed me her dorm, and gave me a tour of the campus :)

she bought me lunch, coffee, and dinner (which i feel bad that i couldn't help out.... if i get this job i'm applying for then i can next time!).

okay get this:

she is kind of new age too! i swear when she mentioned spirit guides and finding out what they are and such - i thought i was going to burst with excitement.

(for those of you who don't know - that kind of thing is what scared away my first girlfriend)


she likes tea and coffee <3 - YES!

and she is a writer!! :D
i think she liked my short story: "a day in paradise"

and she says she will read my other one: Angel.

oh and? she speaks German.
i'm not going to lie: she made German sound sexy. yeah...GERMAN sounded sexy.

all she did was say some of the numbers and i swear it sounded seductive! haha

so she was telling a story about how a girl had pushed her up against a wall and kissed her and i couldn't help but think "i wouldn't mind if you pushed me up against a wall and kissed me..." >.< i swear..oh my goodness.

anyway i had a blast and really want to hang out with her again :) and from what i could tell, she obviously wants to hang out with me again too :)

she talked about inciting me to a party or to hang out with her and some friends... i wouldn't mind going although i don't think i would do any drinking (medication) or any weed (not sure if i'm ready to try it... still think i would like it to much and become mentally addicted) but i wouldn't be against hanging out with er and her friends while they did stuff - i just wouldn't participate :P

we also talked about watching some stuff, like Phantom of the opera (the recorded play - not the movie), Peter Pan, and Dr. Who.

and i almost wanted to day " yeah! Sure - its a date."

hm.... but idk. too soon?

omg... i would NOT mind spending the day cuddling up with her and watching movies/shows C:

and her pictures don't do her justice! but here is a picture none the less:

Mary Brauer

No comments:

Post a Comment