Monday, March 10, 2014

first date

soooooo

i hung out with Mary again on friday. I invited her over to have dinner with me and my mom :3

we ate and watched Dr. Who :) which is actually pretty cool!

then we went over to her dorm(around 10). We chatted for about an hour, danced for about an hour (midnight!), and watched another episode of Dr. Who :)

then we got showers (not together….for those of you who think like my friend Madison), and watched some movies… i kid you not… when the second movie finished? it was 8. IN THE MORNING.
we pulled an all nighter!! xD

Then we ate some oatmeal, chatted, went ice skating and ate sushi for lunch. <-- was our first date.
thn we went back to her dorm, and CRASHED. for like…5 hours.

when we woke up, we made a video for her Vlog and i kissed her. and kissed her. and kissed her.
:3

then she took me home, i watched a movie with mom, and crashed… for 13 hours straight… xD

No comments:

Post a Comment