Monday, March 17, 2014

links and stuff for previous blog

http://www.psychicbutsane.com/intuition/whos-my-higher-self
http://www.wikihow.com/Reconnect-With-Your-Higher-Self

so... i need help please ladies...
i'm in a spiritual rut.
i've been in it, and kind of been in denial about it for a while.
i don't know what to do. 
but i want to reconnect with my spiritual self.
i miss it.
and i feel like i'm lost in a fog and just need a light..
do you have any advice? (other than just meditation?)

  • Donna Hon you should be making sure your doing your full moon invocations to seek and keep balance......I try never to miss and esbats ever... 

lets see what full moon invocations are and require...
well it looks like it calls for a sacred circle...  and possibley to be outside on the full moon.
but it looks like its a prayer/incantation. not too bad... i might be able to swing it... minus the circle :/


i'm looking up some invocations and here is one that looks nice

Mother, Goddess of moon and star,
Bring your presence from afar,
Manifest on this, Your night,
and bless me in this sacred rite!
Grant the knowledge and clarity, 
to understand Your words to me.
Lend Your power, send Your light,
Aid me in my work tonight!
With love and wisdom please embrace,
All within this sacred space.
Mother, I now call to you,
Bring Your message clear and true!


... no i'm going to go meditate...

No comments:

Post a Comment