Monday, March 24, 2014

the goddess heard me

the goddess has heard me…

i have been praying for reconnection. for direction. for help… and she heard me.

yesterday at the Unitarian Universalist church i met someone who is willing to teach me all she knows. She is native american, so i can relate to her on that level and she had an abanaki teacher…

she can help me learn how to do proper rituals. she can help me learn proper meditations. spirit journeys. maybe  she can help me open up and clear my chakras. my third eye…. help me to see… to hear

She says she considers herself a novice… but she knows more than i do.

and she wants to teach me….

only one problem: my mother.

she is NOT okay with my spiritual path. i don't know if she would be okay with me going to this lady's house to learn more… Mrs. Herrera is willing to give me a ride to and from her house….. maybe i could go on fridays…

goddess i want this…. goddess i need this. goddess please help me have this...

No comments:

Post a Comment