Saturday, March 29, 2014

thoughts

so here are some thoughts i just need to get out right now:

college - fuck.
loans - if i use loans to go to college (which either one i will HAVE to do) its money that will need to be payed back. And if by some miracle that car accident happens, then my mom will be left having to pay those loans.

jake - i saw him today for the first time since we broke up. my first instinct: "SHIT!" *hides behind mary*....
 but now that i have seen him and spoken to him... i think i'll be alruight seeing him again. I want to reach out to Kasey and Kit... and that usually involves hanging out at Jake's house... and if he is alright with it, then i'm willing to be around him again. I miss Kit and Kasey that much.

Kit - I MISS HIM SO MUCH IT IS RIDICULOUS.
Kasey - I miss her a lot... i love how when we are together its like no time has passed.... we need to hang out sooon!

Mary - has gone from "the girl i've been seeing" to girlfriend. Also: adorkable.


No comments:

Post a Comment