Monday, March 17, 2014

full moon

so... i'm seeking balance and direction right?
thats the kind of thing you ask for on a full moon.

...
...
...

tonight is a full moon.


i need to do a full moon invocation...

but to do that i have to call a circle.

i'm not allowed to call a circle.

UUUGHGHGHGH

what i need could be done, NOW.

and i can't.

here is the incantaion/prayer i could do over a candle and my goddess figure.
Mother, Goddess of moon and star,
Bring your presence from afar,
Manifest on this, Your night,
and bless me in this sacred rite!
Grant the knowledge and clarity, 
to understand Your words to me.
Lend Your power, send Your light,
Aid me in my work tonight!
With love and wisdom please embrace,
All within this sacred space.
Mother, I now call to you,
Bring Your message clear and true!

i could call a circle, smudge the area first, say this, and meditate...

i want to so bad. soooooooo sooo so bad. 

and it coudl really help me.

all i can do is meditate. 

lovely.
thanks mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment