Thursday, March 6, 2014

money

money…

i need about $500 dollars if i just take in my computer screen to get repaired to BestBuy…. but if i buy the computer screen on my own and bring it in, i could probably get it replaced for about $150.


  • so anywhere from $200-$500 for my computer
  • $350 for Agnes reservation
  • at least $180 to get to agnes for the achievement weekend
I really need that job… The store isn't open yet, but i was hoping they would start bring early so we could help set up and stuff….. but who knows when they will even look at the applications? 


applications to do at home (because i need resume)


https://hrweb.foodlion.com/ATS/ATS/JobBoard/searchjobs.aspx?__SVRTRID=3855B5AE-F422-41A9-BAD4-2728B8C94E10

aaaaand… i don't have enough money to do half of it.

i don't have money for my computer.
i don't have enough money to pay for a bus ticket (round trip) if i want to have enough to reserve my seat…

i just can't afford to go. Mary (my aunt) my be willing to pay for me, but i know she really shouldn't do it because she is in the same boat as i am… jobless and running out of money.

Even though Coach Greg (Agnes Scott Tennis Coach) said i would have a ride form the bus station to the school (meaning i wouldn't need to bring taxi money) i don't think i could go.
… and i was so excited..

i could seriously cry right now.

gods i hate money.

its only brings stress and bitterness when you don't have enough of it, and it brings greed and pollutes the mind of people that have too much of it.

i know  at least that is how i've seen it work. all stress and bitterness. Money can buy luxuries, sure, but it always turns sour.

its like rumpelstilsken said in OUAT "everything comes with a price"

No comments:

Post a Comment