Friday, March 28, 2014

ROAR (warning… period talk)

okay so.. its shark week again and i'm seriously… ugh.

yestserday i was having cramps so bad i swear it felt like a knife was being shoved up and through my uterus.

and for those that don't know, camps are caused by blood clots, which is why drinking water can help cramps to feel better.

let me tell you. this blood clot. didn't even look like a blood clot.

i swear, i think it was a piece of my uterus. it was scary.

now i know it wasn't a piece of my uterus…. but it wasn't the right color for a blood clot. and it was big and and and…. i swear it was almost fetus shaped.

but i know its not cuz i'm still a virgin and yadda yadda…

but it was WEIRD…

almost a red fleshy color (covered in blood naturally), about the length of the pad of my thumb, and it was weirdly shaped.

and the pain…..

No comments:

Post a Comment