Thursday, May 29, 2014

Again....

So.... A boy in my physics class tried to kill himself. The cause is something in his home life because in school he is quite successful. He just won several awards recently. ... 

He overdosed last night. Thankfully he was able to get medical attention and is alright. We can't go and visit him but the class is going to make a card. 

I want to make him an individual one. In it I will tell him he isn'nt alone. That I really do know what it's like to want to die. How deep the pit really is. The temptation. The sorrow. The pain. I know how it feels to just want it all to end. To just stop. Not to have to put up with all the shit life has. To want to escape.
I'm going to give him my number so he can call me anytime. I want him to know he isn't alone. That is very important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment