Monday, May 5, 2014

update

so…. two days in a  row i got hit on in food lion xD lol!! blew my mind.

I've been offered another job (at advanced Auto Parts) because of how the manager there saw i acted with customers.  he said because i was friendly and "thats something that you just can't teach". cool. i'ma check it out.

um…. I gave Mary one of my cats Soxz "Soxy". and the stray from outside - Shadow.
gods be with me when Cara realizes Shadow isn't there… she has been sick and hasn't been out to see his absence.

Soxz is apparently adjusting very well :3 and Shadow was doing good, and then he went and hid, and now he is good again? :)

Um… i honestly don't know what to say other than i want more Sherlock and i need to catch up on Hannibal…

oh. i have one.

so i am obsessed with Phantom of the Opera…. my teacher Mr. Hererra (the one i go to church with) has said that when it comes to …Raleigh?…in September… she is going to take me.
WHAT??? HOLY SHIT!!! YESSSSSSSS <3

oh um… our Car died… so i now have to help buy another one so that Racheal and I can actually get around.  but not to worry… when i go to get one by myself my mom will pay me back.
fun.

i need to accept my subsidized loan from my financial aid package… not the one from the school (unsubsidized), but the one from the government.

um..

yeah.

i started today off laughing so even though i am in pain, i'm in a good mood :3

~peace

No comments:

Post a Comment