Saturday, May 24, 2014

mini-update

- kevin went to stay at a hotel because his drinking and smoking upset cara and momma
- i sensed a werewolf last night. not the rawr-i-have-no-control-killing-machine-monster type werewolf. i mean a feral and aggressive wolf-man fae that would be considered a werewolf.  ididn't see him. i was walking last night and felt a heat drawing me closer to a section of woods, when i got closer i felt something watching me. predator. i inched closer and the closer i got the more agressive it became. i finally stopped when i got the feeling that if i took one more step it would jump out at me.

now... i don't think it would have hurt me. scared me? hell yeah. Mary sensed it too. she said wolf.... and then when i said werewolf she agreed.

we continued forward and it followed, it seemed annoyed. i don't know if it was following us to make sure we got through safley or to make sure we got out of its way, but when we turned around and went back to Mary's it stopped watching us. i think we interrupted something and it was annoyed.

but not i'm-gonna-eat-you annoyed. more like stupid-human-getting-in-my-way annoyed. really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment