Wednesday, May 14, 2014

morning everyone!

good morning everyone!!!

so i'm in an odd mood… let me fill you in.


  • i got a lovely greeting from my theater teacher "Lisa sawyer i love you face!" :3 i love this lady!
  • Mary sent me a sweet letter as a reply to the posts i wrote… (i don't think she fully understands what i was saying, but…) the letter was sweet and i appreciated it. 
  • its very humid… and i'm wearing long sleeves… T_T 
  • i had an interesting dream involving a red head assassin-hooker chick. and a surfer pimp. and it started out as a weird dream about college and kind of just… morphed? xD
  • My friends Calvin and Joey might know what is wrong with my home computer - and if they are right? it can be easily fixed. 
  • I might not be able to go to Bush gardens with my class…. its going to rain friday and they are going to move the date…. probably to May 30 which is when Cara's birthday is…. and i don't know if i can go…. which is a bitch. 
  • physics work is ridiculous… 

No comments:

Post a Comment