Saturday, May 24, 2014

Never taste of faerie fruit - part 1

***for this part think of "Judith" by Perfect Circle***
chorus:
we are the forest... (never taste of faerie fruit)
we hide inside it... (never taste of faerie fruit)
we are the forest.... (never taste of faerie fruit)
we live inside it... (standing right next to you)

can you feel me? i'm right behind you..
can you see me? i'm right beside you...

you don't see me (no)
you don't feel me (no)
you don't see me (no)
you don't feel me! (NO!)

**think of "learn to swim" verses for this one**
Verse 1
Can you see through my illusion
i.. dare you to try.
Things aren't always what they appear to be
do..you never question why?

Glamour is a powerful tool
when we use it, use it well.
taste not of faerie fruit,
for we've got, got you in our spell.

do we ever kiss and tell?
For you.. you are caught up in our spell.

chorus

Verse 2?
Think of your little tinker bell,
flitting here and there.
if you think we are all like that,
then man, you're in for a scare.

do you care to take a dare?
do you care to take a dare?

taste not of faerie fruit,
you are in our sights (siiiiiiights)
follow voices of sweet music,
follow faerie lights (liiiiights)

taste not of faerie fruit.
taste no of faerie fruit.
taste not of faeire fruit.
now, we have gotten you.

chorus

finale :

we're right beside you.
come let me guide you.
i'm write beside you.
now taste of faerie fruit.



No comments:

Post a Comment