Monday, May 19, 2014

killers

so i want to blog about something that fascinates me. killers.

i love to watch documentaries about them.
i like to watch shows with them.
i like learning about them. i like thinking about what goes on in their minds.

But its a bit scary how much i like learning about them.

There is a documentary show, called "Deadly Women" about female killers. not necesarily serial killers, but killers none the less. and as weird and messed up as it sounds i get excited when i watch it. Seeing these women makes me feel powerful. seeing their power.

learning about them puts me in a intellectual high. i love it. it makes me burn with a yearning to understand them.

I'm not kidding when i say that if my life hadn't gone the way it did? i probably would be a serial killer. i'm dead serious.

granted i don't think i will become one now. But its an interesting fact that killers and other dark taboos intrigue me to no end. no end.


No comments:

Post a Comment