Friday, May 2, 2014

Lauren

So i went out to eat with my good friend Lauren tonight (great food and wonderful conversation).... after which we walked around one of my favorite stores and headed home. when we got to my house she gave me a present and said i couldn't open it until she was gone

so when i got home i opened it and it was a Bible. it had several pages marked and little notes written by certain verses. i have read all of them and gods know i needed to hear the one about no worries.

i am not a christian, but i do not deny that there are some good teachings in the bible.

but then there was the card.

in the bible she has a card, with a lovely message on it...and a check. for college money. i won't say how much... but it made me cry. lets just say that she pretty much saved me from having to take out one of my student loans.

she really has helped me.....

bless her. gods bless her kind and giving heart. She truly is one of a kind and one of the most generous people i know.

and we looked up the actual numbers for ECU... if i am going to live at home i need about 1,260 dollars. to live on campus i will need about 6, 500 dollars.

not as bad as i thought.

with the student loans i can almost make it on campus...

idk its still kinda foggy.


but my choices are: free reign of the car OR living on campus and having the car on weekends......

thats actually kinda hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment