Thursday, May 8, 2014

this is old but i just saw it never published D:

so i went and dropped off some pictures for yearbook and left them with woolard.

As soon as he saw it was me at the door he came over and gave me a hug... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i swear i love that man.

he said thank you for the little poster <3

the "poster" was a picture i had made with three flowers (dwarf sunflower which represents admiration and gratitude, dahlia which represents gratitude, and Sorrel which represents parental affection)

and on this little "poster" i mentioned how much he has inspired and encouraged me. I also said what i ahve been dying to say. "Thank you for being a great teacher, for being an amazing coach, and for being like the dad i never had".


and he smiled when he saw me and hugged me.

big daddy woolard.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment