Thursday, May 1, 2014

to send or not to send?

so i want to send this to my art teacher...

"Depression is like a heavy weight.
It doesn't always have just one source and you don't always know why you are depressed.

but one thing is for sure: you feel it.

for me its a sadness... but then it turns into a physical weight.

I feel it on my shoulders, i feel it on my lungs, my heart and chest...
sometimes it makes my arms feel weak..

and at any moment i could burst into tears. 

And i can hide it really well, but sometimes i get tired and can't hold it back... 
today is one of those days. At lunch i couldn't be around my friends... i had to go hide. Tears were coming and i didn't want any of them to see. 

I always have to be happy. the one that smiles. the one that makes others happy. i HATE it when i make others sad, especially if its because i lost my self control and fell apart. 

but at any given moment my eyes fill with tears and i just want to hide. 
somewhere quiet and dark and safe and alone. 

it will pass eventually, but today i just can't fake it. 
moment of weakness."

i think i'm going to send it.

No comments:

Post a Comment