Thursday, May 8, 2014

play

so i was just in my first play.

i played 3 small parts...

a random woman.
a mobster's tootsie.
greek chorus/entourage

and i did well. i said my lines. and my mom was very proud of me. she said i was wonderful.

i wish i had gone for a bigger part....

our person that was the audiance member/shakespear messed up...and i knew all her lines. I really could have done that part... but i let self doubt make me chicken out. i know i could have done it....

but it is what it is and now i have some confidence. I'll prolly join like a drama club in college... that would be fun :3


all in all it was fun and exciting. no adrenaline rush like when i did the talent show, but i think thats because i was too bust beating myself up for not going for a part i know i could have done.

it was fun and i would do it again in a heart beat.



who came?
my mom.
my aunt.
mary.
ashley.
madison.
racheal
cara
WOOLARD SAW MEEEEEEEEEE and said i did a good job!!!!
i think strathy came too!!!
wow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment