Friday, May 24, 2019

5/24/19 oracle

“And this is your message - find a way to slow down the demands of your life, create boundaries, cease feeling so obligated to sacrifice your needs to the others who are simply noisier and more entitled. For this moment, breathe and still yourself, and then carefully move forward, focusing on one thing at a time, giving each task your absolute attention.”

There of course is more, such as learning to say no to people graciously and to wear responsibilities lightly, but I think that covers the lesson for today. 

Just like Mr. Caird tells me all the time, so one thing at a time and you will get through it all. 

I’ve been getting cards telling me to heal and focus on healing and accepting what’s happened... but I didn’t know how. 

This was helpful. A simple message today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment