Sunday, May 12, 2019

Note to write

things to reflect on while I’m gone:

- do you want this relationship to continue despite it being monogamous?
- do you want this relationship to continue despite my inability to fit the “perfection” mold?
- are you content to continue this relationship with me, as I am. No more pressures to be one way or another?

Keep in mind most of our ups and downs have been caused by external influences; like influences from roommates, medication changes, and drug mishaps. 

- you regret dating me so soon. 
- you regret moving in together so soon (despite having roommates)
- you havnt been ready so far in the relationship. Do you feel ready to move in and have it just be the two of us? Are you ready to move the relationship into the next stage?

If yes: then when the lease ends we get a two bedroom place with just you and me. We finally start our lives together. 

If no:

- continue the relationship as is but live separately.
-  discontinue the relationship because you feel we just don’t work as a couple and can’t make each other happy. 


You know my feelings and I hope that you seriously reflect on your own so that you make the decision that is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment