Thursday, May 23, 2019

Routine

I’m going to start a daily routine.

Wake up at 9-10 at the latest.
 Let’s say 10.

10- wake up.
10:15 - meditate at least 5 minutes
10:30 - pull a daily oracle card. Reflect on it. Meditate on it. (I do this via blogging, so basically pull a fed and write about it)

12 - Read from “No mud, No Lotus: a guide to transforming suffering”
Blog and reflect on what was read.
OR
Go for a walk.

Maybe both on some days.


My old oracle deck said I needed to developer a sacred place. My new Oracle is called “the faery forest” and is a place full of spiritual beings who only wish to listen and support me.

It’s time I got back into my religion and spirituality. It’s always been a comfort to me. It’s always been a place of inspiration to me.

We are going to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment